The Galaxy Beam I8530 is Samsung's fresh new attempt at making a nHD Projector Phone. This new phone is known to be sleek and thin, unlike its predecessor Galaxy Beam I8520. Samsung has made a powerful projector phone, the Galaxy Beam I8530, which can be operated with one hand easily and can coolly fit in your pocket. This justifies the 'slimmest projector phone' tag line. The Beam I8530 is available online in India for around Rs. 30,000 ($500 US dollars, 385 UK pounds). Whats new is that the Beam I8530 has a 4 inch screen, Dual-core 1GHz Cortex A9 Processor with a Mali - 400 GPU, which should guarantee you a lag free experience. In the box you will also get a much needed extra Li-Ion 2000mAh battery along with a battery charging phone stand.
Dimensions & Body
- The Galaxy Beam I8530 is only 12.5 mm thick compared to the earlier 14.9mm of the I8520.
- It has 4.0 inch TFT LCD Screen.
- All the dimensions (124 X 64.2 X 12.5 mm) can be seen in the image above.
- The top of the phone behind has a slight bulge to accommodate the nHD Projector.
- The phone weighs only 145.3 g.
Advice : TFT LCD has been used instead of AMOLED, but it should not be a bother because your mostly gonna use the nHD Projector for watching videos.
nHD Projector & Display
credits to gsmarena07